Majorca’s Alcudia Bellevue Club Hotel can be found beside the Esperanza Lake. This is a large sprawling 17 building complex enclosed within massive grounds with an extensive and surprising choice of facilities and activities.
The accommodation is cosy and within a relaxed environment with some of the most superb facilities in Alcudia, if not Majorca to keep young families happy. Holidays at the Bellevue Club Alcudia is a great choice for families and comes with a fantastic All Inclusive option.
The sandy beach of Alcudia is sandy beach is around a half a mile away. The Bellevue Club being an all inclusive hotel makes up for the distance with an incredible choice of 8 pools and regular morning and afternoon activities around the complex. A wonderful selection of evening entertainment typically consist of the normal type of all inclusive entertainment such as, quizzes, bingo, specialist shows and mini disco and nightclub.
Facilities at the Bellevue Club Hotel
- Eight swimming pools.
- Sun verandas that have free sun loungers available to use.
- A selection of poolside bars
- Several eateries including
- Two buffet restaurant
- a la carte restaurant
- A cafe whose opening times vary at times from 9am and 1am
- snack bar
- take away pizza
- cocktail bar
- Several lounge bars
- 1474 rooms in 17 different blocks
- All Inclusive guests will have the option of free activities and entertainment during the day and night. There is fantastic Garden to explore and the kids will love the playground. When it comes to holiday shopping the Bellevue Club Hotel in Alcudia has a selection of souvenir shops which means you do not need to leave the complex your whole holiday.
- There is an incredible seven tennis courts with rackets and balls available
- If you enjoy sports then the Bellevue Club will be sure to please with squash and basketball courts
- 5-a-side football pitch
- Pool table and Crazy golf
- A retro style Games room
- Dodgems and Small funfair
- Different daytime activities and evening attractions
There is a selection of room types that suit all needs for everything from singles, couples, families and groups looking good accommodation for their all inclusive holidays in Alcudia.
- Bellevue Studios sleep 1 to 4 people and have rooms that have everything that you will need for a holiday in Alcudia. There is a living area with pull out sofa bed, twin beds, TV, small kitchen with basic essentials like fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. A good bathroom and balcony round off this room.
- 1 bedroom Bellevue Club apartments suitable for 2 to 4 tourists. Like the studio except with a twin bed sleeping area that is partitioned off with a wooden partition with a curtain set off the living area.
- 2 bedroom apartments that sleep 2 to 6 people, ideal for families have all the facilities of the studio with two attached bedrooms with twin beds. The prices for the 2 bedroom apartments at the Bellevue are priced on self-catering basis. You can upgrade to half board or All Inclusive with a supplement.
Children at the Bellevue
The prices for children staying on holidays at the Bellevue Club Hotel in Majorca vary. The age limit for kids staying on a self-catering basis is 16. If you choose Half Board or All Inclusive the maximum age for children is 12.
There is a separate children’s section in all the pools at the Bellevue Club and daily entertainment include a mini-disco and a good playground. Cots are available for free when requested. There is a fantastic kids clubs and other daily children’s activities.
Address: Hotel BelleVue Club, Avinguda de Pere Más i Reus, s/n, 07410 Puerto de Alcudia, Majorca
Call +34 971 89 26 00
The All Inclusive Bellevue Club Option Food
- Adequate food in buffet style restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks are available at particular time’s in-between meal times.
- Bellevue Club gives you an acceptable helping of unlimited hot, soft and alcoholic drinks that is similar to other Alcudia hotels. Drink will be served for at least of 12 hours a day.
- Included activities can include all the normal included sporting activities that you will get at any good resort in Majorca. There are aqua-aerobics, archery, basketball, cards darts; football, bingo, table tennis and other organised activities.
Fun and Amusement
- Regular daytime and evening fun usually include activities like games, bingo, specialised shows and disco.
For the Kids
- There are two Kids clubs that function from 1st of May to the 31st of October. A junior club for kids 5-8 years old and for the seniors another club operates for those that are aged 9 to 12.
- The kids clubs run six days a week for two hours during the day and three evenings for two hours
Please note: The position of some of the blocks at the Bellevue Club Alcudia may make guests with mobility difficulties hard to reach. Over 50s and guests with mobility problems can be housed in the refurbished rooms upon request.